Dev-Pk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Prod it up Mod APPLICATION (:

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Prod it up

Prod it up Mod APPLICATION (: Empty
PostSubject: Prod it up Mod APPLICATION (:   Prod it up Mod APPLICATION (: EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 5:51 pm

Hello...I am Isaiah, Prod it up. I would love to become a moderator because I would like to help out and I love this site and many of the people on here, aswell as the server.

Reasons I think I would make a good moderator:

- I play the server about 5-6hours, daily.

- I am on this site almost every day.

- I try to post in all the topics I can, or I at least look into them.

- I don't swear or use inappropriate behavior in the forums or chat.

- I can keep cool when people are being immature, criticizing or inappropriate.

- I can get along with everyone, because I do not get angry easily and I treat everyone with respect.

- I know this will take time and effort on my part and I'm willing to put that time in.
I love this site, it’s fun to come on here and talk to people and sometimes get my mind off of things.
I like to try and help people when I can and I would like to help out with the forums and chat to make sure people are not being inappropriate.

I have heard that you need a moderator right now but I don’t need to become one right away, I can wait till you need one and I just wanted to try because I care about this site and many of the people on it. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Tim
Admin
Admin

Prod it up Mod APPLICATION (: Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prod it up Mod APPLICATION (:   Prod it up Mod APPLICATION (: EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 5:53 pm

Use the appropriate mod app format.
Back to top Go down
https://devpk.board-directory.net

Prod it up Mod APPLICATION (:
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dev-Pk :: In-game :: Mod Applications-
Jump to: